Leave a Legacy
Help us to Help Others – Remember Us in Your Will
Since the start of the CAB Service in Edinburgh in 1939 we have relied on the support and generosity of the capital's citizens past and present.
Our advice services are more in demand today than ever before – and as we move into the future that demand looks set to grow even further.
That’s why legacies are so vital to our work.
By remembering Citizens Advice Edinburgh in your Will, you will make a permanent difference to the lives of future generations and help ensure our services are available to your children, grandchildren and local community.
None of us can predict what problems our children, grandchildren and communities may face in the future. We are determined to make sure that whatever problems they face they don’t have to face them alone.
You can help us achieve that aim today.
How Your Legacy Will Help
With your support we can:
- Ensure that Citizens Advice Edinburgh continues to provide vital help to everyone who needs it
- Continue to run our outreach and specialist advice services within the capital’s communities
- Ensure that Citizens Advice Edinburgh continues to campaign for social change and better laws and policies
Leaving a legacy will cost you nothing today. But it will make a real difference to the lives of future Edinburgh citizens.
What To Do Next
If you are considering leaving a gift to Citizens Advice Edinburgh there are a number of simple steps you can take today:
- Making or changing a Will is easy but we do recommend you use a Solicitor.
- You can tell your Solicitor you wish to make a gift in your Will to Citizens Advice Edinburgh
- Our details are: Citizens Advice Edinburgh, 58 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QZ
Registered charity no. SC038195
If you are writing your own Will you may wish to consider leaving a specific amount or item or the residue of your estate after your family, friends and other beneficiaries have been remembered. It is important that you include our details as above.
It is helpful if you can let us know that you have included us in your Will. This information will always be treated in complete confidence. There’s no need to tell us the value of your gift (unless you want to).
Just knowing we have a source of future income helps us to plan ahead. We can also keep you in touch with our future developments.
You are also welcome to get in touch with us and we will be happy to show you around our offices and tell you about our services in more detail.