In Court Advice Service
Citizens Advice Edinburgh runs an In Court Advice Service based at Edinburgh Sheriff Court.
How can the In Court Advice Service help me?
Court action can be a lengthy, expensive and confusing process. We are a free, confidential, impartial and independent service.
- If appropriate, assist you to resolve matters without the need for court action
- Guide you through the Court process
- Help you to complete Simple Procedure forms
- Explain legal terms
- Help you to prepare and present your case
- Help with Time to Pay applications
- Represent you in Court (in exceptional circumstances)
For other matters, such as debt or housing, we will refer or signpost you as appropriate.
The service leaflet is available here.