Energy Matters - The Fuel Bills Advice Service
Energy Matters provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice to individuals and households in Edinburgh about how to keep their homes warm for less money.
· Advice on reducing the cost of home heating, hot water and household appliances
· Research and advocacy to make gas and electricity costs as cheap as possible
· Identifying ways to increase household income and reduce debts
How can I access the service?
Our adviser offers face to face advice at:
· Advice clinics on Thursday evenings our Dundas Street bureau
· Home visits throughout the City of Edinburgh by appointment (usually on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
· Outreach events
For more information, or to make a referral or an appointment please contact:
Iain Waugh - email@example.com
Please note that the service is part-time (21 hours per week) so Iain's response to your enquiry or referral may not be immediate.