VOLUNTEER RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED (DUNDAS STREET BUREAU)
Could you volunteer Monday mornings (9am-1pm) as receptionist at our bureau on Dundas Street?
Dundas Street is a well used city centre bureau and Monday morning can be very busy. Our receptionist works with a team of advisers to ensure that clients are seen speedily and to manage expectations around waiting times.
Full training will be given.
· Welcoming clients attending bureau
· Obtaining client details prior to interview
· Managing clients’ waiting time and expectations
· Making appointments
· Managing interview room use and availability in conjunction with advisers
· As well as other administrative duties
·A sympathetic and friendly manner
Good customer facing communication skills
Attention to detail and good organisational skills
Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please apply via the online application form below -