We require a Monday afternoon telephone appointment assistant for our Dundas Street bureau.
(Initially, in order to receive training during other sessions, a degree of flexibility would be helpful)
· Answering our busy appointments line
· Managing clients’ waiting time and expectations
· Making appointments with generalist and specialist advisers on our appointment system
· Taking messages for staff and specialists
· Other administrative duties
· Good customer facing communication skills
· Attention to detail and organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment, remaining calm
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· A sympathetic and friendly manner
Please apply via the online application form here.