Trouble Viewing Our Website?
Our website works best in certain browsers and our website hosts - Squarespace - are aware that a problem has developed where our website is not displaying correctly in Internet Explorer 9. You can still access our information but it looks a bit wonky!
Squarespace are working on a fix for us and the other organisations affected by this.
In the meantime here is the best way to view our website:
Supported Browsers for Viewing
Most browser versions are supported for viewing our website but the newer the better.
- Chrome – Supported for PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Firefox – Supported for PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Safari – Supported for Mac only. Only Safari 6 and 7 are supported.
- Internet Explorer – Supported for PC only. Only Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11 - although currently only Internet Explorer 11 is supported due to this known issue.
- IOS – Devices running iOS6+ (for example an iPad or iPhone) are supported. Visit this site to see which version of iOS you have.
- Android – Devices running Jelly Bean 4.1+ are supported. The default Androidbrowser isn't supported for viewing the site; mobile Chrome is supported. You can find out which version of Android you are running by visiting this site on your Android device.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing!